Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Menu Plan

Tuesday - Red beans and rice
Wednesday - Leftover red beans and rice
Thursday - Apple Maple Pork Tenderloin (V's idea, so I'll be making up a recipe for this as I go!)
Friday - Leftover pork
Saturday - Dinner at our friends' house, we're taking a Pavlova
Sunday - Turkey chili
Monday - Turkey chili

I made a Pavlova for this same group of friends for the first time on New Year's Eve, and they loved it! As most people do  ;-)  When I was making my grocery list for this week, V asked me what we're taking to our friends' on Saturday. I hold him he needed to find out (they're more his friends than mine), and he jokingly said they'd probably ask for more Pavlova. Turns out, he was right! Everybody loves Pavlova, it seems like every time I take it somewhere it just disappears. It's nice to have a dish that people love so much they request it all the time, but at the same time it kinda sucks to make the same thing over and over. Oh well!

No comments: